Hi everybody – I am considering going to this cool conference in Savannah. Have you ever been to it? Are you planning on going? I am just curious. It will require a little planning on my part – ie. baby sitter. But, I would love to go. What about you?
BlogSavannah UnConference 2008
Join us for the 2008 BlogSavannah UnConference at AASU’s Center for Professional & Continuing Education.
At 9am we’ll begin with updates and a thank-you recognition to Drew Odom, the organizer of the original blogsavannah from 2007.
Breakout sessions will each last about 1 hour.
Topics to date will include:
- music on the net
- Women’s issues
- Latest tech-trends among teenagers
- Orlando Montoya and perspectives on blogging and life
- Journalism, advocacy and organizing online – what works and getting started
- PR and new media
- Bridging Media with New Media
- Blogging for business – what, why, getting going and getting it right
- Newbies – being digital
- Seniors leading seniors
- Photography, sharing your pictures, GPS / geo-coding
- copyright, distribution, legal issues of being a publisher
- Trends in the industry, the marketplace, and shoptalk for more advanced users.
- A wrap-up session includes recognition of online successes – local digital celebrities telling how they’ve pulled it off.
- A two-hour lunch break will provides networking opportunities
The blogsavannah-08 unconference needs your input! Register to help us gauge the interest levels in session topics.
Click the link below to sign up – Registration is FREE.