This is coming right by our house today. Can you believe it?
Yes, I am serious. The race actually comes down OUR street. Apparently it is a warm up for the Tour De France. It’s a pretty big deal. Isn’t this exciting.
Chalk it up to another reason I love our little house. College Cottage is so much fun. It has seen so much in it’s life – and by default. It can’t help but to quietly sit back and watch. It is right in the middle of everything.
Yay. It will be another fun day in Hulseyville!
- Tour de Georgia official site
- Tour de Georgia race reports, results and photos
- Tour de Georgia blog
- Tour de Georgia photos and stories
- 2008 Tour de Georgia Stage Reports with results and photos
- Reminder: SportSouth race coverage starts at 10:30 Eastern about an hour ago
- How the TdG is winning over elementary school students: http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/article/5082/ about an hour ago
- Posted on Danielson’s brief breakaway: http://tinyurl.com/57ppq8 about an hour ago
- HealthNet’s Matt Cooke on Stage 1: http://tinyurl.com/43fonr about 7 hours ago
- Brightcove video of the Tybee start: http://tinyurl.com/49h8qx about 7 hours ago