Grilled Hamburgers for this weeks Sunday Supper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck or ground round
- 3 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 2 tablespoons Dales Steak Seasoning
- seasoned salt and pepper
- sliced tomatoes, optional
- sliced pickles, optional
- sliced onion, optional
- lettuce, optional
- condiments, as desired
Put burgers on a lightly oiled grill over the prepared coals and grill for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until done as desired. Serve on split toasted buns with your choice of sliced vegetables and condiments.
Serves 4 to 5.
*Sorry Raw Food Divas, but I stuff ours with cheese and bacon.
*The picture to the right is of my chef. He will probably shoot me if learns that I posted this picture. So, shhh, keep it on the down low.